An exquisite hand-harvested award-winning oolong produced in small batches by a family-run operation. This high-mountain Dancong Oolong is grown from its own unique cultivar, revered for its fragrant floral, earthy, and woody character and aroma.
An exquisite hand-harvested oolong produced in small batches by a family-run operation who’ve won many awards in tea competitions around the world. 8 Immortals Oolong is grown from its own unique cultivar, revered for its fragrant qualities. It has complex floral and sweet woody notes, smooth mouthfeel, and a persistent, enchanting aftertaste. Each infusion of this tea is as diverse and entertaining as the group of folk heroes for whom it is named.
- High-mountain Dancong Oolong Sachets
- Origins: Guangdong Province, China
- Award-winning Oolong at Global Tea Championships
- Biodegradable Pyramid Tea Bags
- Semi-oxidized whole leaf oolong
- AND leaves can be re-infused 3-4 times!
- Caffeine: Medium
- Uplifting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polyphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried. Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unoxidized green and white teas and completely oxidized black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.