Large, wiry oolong tea leaves produce a deep amber cup, with a rich flavor and earthy aroma. Reminiscent of a late harvest wine, the flavor profile has hints of honeysuckle, roasted barley and nuts. Sophisticated way to enjoy oolong’s natural fat-burning mechanisms.
If you’re looking for a roasty oolong tea, you need look no further. Large, wiry tea leaves produce a deep amber cup, with a rich flavor. Dark Roast Oolong’s warm and earthy aroma is reminiscent of a late harvest wine. The complex flavor profile has hints of honeysuckle and roasted barley and nuts. Expertly dark roasted, this oolong could convert even a coffee lover to loose leaf tea.
The origin of this tea is in the beautiful craggy Wuyi mountains in Fujian Province, China. The high altitude, high humidity climate makes an ideal environment for growing flavorful tea. This Chinese oolong tea is USDA certified organic.
Oolong teas are often very sophisticated in their aroma and flavor, and enjoy a well-deserved reputation as such, as well as for their many health benefits. And there are some weight-loss bonuses to oolong, above and beyond tea’s natural fat-burning mechanisms.
When you re-steep the leaves 2 times, as suggested, this premium oolong develops in its flavor profile and becomes mere pennies per serving!
- Premium Organic Oolong Tea
- Origins: China
- Oolongs can aid in weight loss
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/8 LB ~ 28 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- AND leaves can be re-infused 2-3 times!
- Caffeine: Medium
- Uplifting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried. Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unoxidized green and white teas and completely oxidized black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.