Genmaicha is a traditional Japanese green tea blend. The wholesome vegetal flavor of steamed green tea is balanced by the nutty flavor of the roasted rice. An earthy tea. Warming and soothing to the soul. Great source of sustained energy and polyphenols.
Genmaicha is a traditional Japanese green tea. The lovely vegetal green flavor, indicative of Japan's steaming process, is balanced by the nutty flavor imparted by the roasted rice. The combination becomes an earthy tea that is as soothing to the soul as chicken noodle soup.
- Premium loose leaf genmaicha tea
- Origin: Japan
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: green tea, roasted rice
Alternatively, add a sprinkle of Matcha to make a popular matcha-genmaicha blend.
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.