Our upscale version of America's favorite flavored tea is now available in convenient iced tea pouches. Handcrafted in small batches, we start with a premium base of two full leaf black teas, blend in real organic ginger root chunks, and finish it off with peach flavoring. Includes 24 iced tea pouches that make a half gallon each, or about 200 servings total!
Our rendition of America's favorite flavored black tea is an elegant and authentic twist on the conventional. We handcraft this tea on a premium blend of two full leaf black teas, which gives added dimension to the peach flavor and the depth needed to provide the perfect balance to the real organic ginger root. You'll find our Ginger Peach tea to be an outstanding part of our flavored tea collection, and absolutely fabulous served over ice!
- Premium Ginger Peach Tea
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- Caffeine: High
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 5 minutes in 16 oz. of 212ºF water with agitation. Remove bag and squeeze out excess.
- Top up to 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) with cold water. Serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.
Ingredients: black tea, organic ginger root, peach flavoring
- Aids in digestion
- Tummy tea
- Caffeine-free, Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Black Tea is known to banish fatigue, stimulate mental powers, and raise energy levels. It has been shown to reduce stress hormone levels and acts as a nerve sedative, frequently relieving headaches. Black tea contains a number of vitamins considered essential for maintaining health, including Carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, has antioxidant and protective properties, Vitamin B1 and Panothenic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Black Tea also contains antioxidants which may help to protect your body from the ravages of aging and environmental effects. Because they are allowed to ferment completely before drying, most black teas are especially rich in those polyphenols which have been shown to be effective against dementia in aging as well as AIDS related dementia. These compounds penetrate the blood brain barrier and have also been found to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Black tea is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can be topically applied to cuts, bruises and burns, and is famous for its sunburn relief and has been shown to have a positive effect on preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.