Our premium-grade dragonwell comes from the ancient cultivar in Hangzhou. It distinctly conveys the rocky granite terroir of the pristine region where it is grown on a 500-acre terrace tea garden spanning lush lake-region hillsides. Big on texture and mineral flavor, this is a lovely quintessential Dragonwell.
Dragonwell is the most classic green tea from China. The original Dragonwell is made from an old tree tea cultivar, called Qunti. Ours is a premium grade made from this ancient cultivar. It very distinctly conveys the rocky granite terroir of the pristine region where it is grown on a 500-acre terrace tea garden spanning lush lake-region hillsides. Big on texture and mineral flavor, this is a beautiful example of what a traditional Dragonwell tastes like.
- High-grade Dragonwell Tea Sachets
- Origin: Hangzhou, China
- Biodegradable Pyramid Tea Bags
- Caffeine: Medium
Similarly, try our loose leaf Organic Dragonwell.
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.