Our Organic Matcha is a fine stone-ground green tea powder — fresh, inviting and delicately vegetal. When whisked it transforms into a refreshing bowl of ceremonial matcha, with a strong, noble aroma, and a lingering sweet umami that leaves your mouth watering.
Our Organic Matcha is a fine stone-ground green tea powder — fresh, inviting, and delicately vegetal. When whisked it transforms into a smooth bowl of ceremonial matcha, with a strong, noble aroma, complex vegetal flavor, and a silky finish that leaves your mouth watering. A well-made serving of Matcha is textured with a frothy head like a perfect espresso with silky crema. It neither looks nor tastes like any other kind of tea. We invite you to be transformed by the feeling of energy, vitality, and focus you'll get from a daily cup.
- Fresh USDA Certified Organic Matcha
- Origin: China
- No sweeteners, preservatives, or coloring
- Micro Tin 12 g ~ 16 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 600 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: organic matcha green tea
Learn how to make matcha using traditional ceremonial matcha tools, or simply whisk or blend it into hot or cold water, using any standard kitchen tools, and enjoy!
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection