This award-winning spring green tea is naturally scented with magnolia flowers. Its terroir imparts a diverse array of flavors from sea breeze to sweet floral giving this delicate green tea a lovely flavor profile that lingers sweetness on the palate.
This award-winning downy, early spring green tea is naturally scented with magnolia flowers. It is grown with the same cultivar used for Silver Needle white tea. Its terroir imparts a diverse array of flavors from sea breeze to sweet floral. In the scenting process, the delicate green tea thus absorbs the rich, sweet and slightly fruity magnolia fragrance, developing flavor dimensions ranging from deep plum fruit to light citrus. This tea won the Gold Medal at the 2017 World Tea Championship.
Ingredients: magnolia-scented green tea, jasmine flowers
- Award-winning Green Tea at Global Tea Championship
- Origin: China, Fujian Province
- Delicate spring green tea
- Biodegradable Pyramid Tea Bags
- Caffeine: Medium
Similarly, enjoy our loose leaf Sweet Magnolia Green.
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Very Low in caffeine
- Calorie-free, Fat-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.