A healthy and stimulating drink, Yerba Maté is also high in Vitamin C, a potent natural source of antioxidants and an appetite suppressant. Our Brazilian yerba maté is handpicked in the shade of the rainforest canopy - fresh & vibrant, not aged or smoked.
Yerba Maté (pronounced "yerba mahtay") is a medicinal and cultural drink of ancient origins. Introduced to the world by the Guarani Indians of South America, Maté has become a cultural phenomenon throughout South America. A healthy and stimulating drink, it is also an appetite suppressant. Yerba Maté is also high in Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant. Our Brazilian yerba maté is Certified 100% Organic grown and handpicked in the shade of the rainforest canopy - fresh and vibrant, not aged or smoked. Taste the difference for yourself.
- Premium Organic Yerba Mate
- Origin: Brazil
- Biodegradable pyramid tea bags
- Serving size: 1 sachet / 16 oz water
- Caffeine: Medium
Alternatively, try our loose leaf Yerba Mate.
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Vitamins: A, C, E, B1, B2, Niacin (B3), B5
- Minerals: Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Selenium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus
- Other Compounds: Chlorophyll, Flavonols, Polyphenols, Antioxidants, & 15 Amino Acids
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.