This fine Japanese shincha (first-flush tea) is poetically harvested 88 nights after the Japanese Lunar New Year. The special care with which this tea is cultivated, hand-picked, and skillfully processed by tea masters that are second to none. Also known as Hachijyu-Hachiya...
This fine Japanese shincha (first-flush tea) is poetically harvested 88 nights after the Japanese Lunar New Year. The special care with which this tea is cultivated, hand-picked, and skillfully processed by tea masters that are second to none. Also known as Hachijyu-Hachiya, this 100% Okumidori cultivar (meaning "Deep Green") has a distinctive cherry blossom scent, sweet vanilla notes of cured hay, and deep rich umami. This year’s highly anticipated selection is from the Kirishima area of Kagoshima prefecture on the southwestern island of Kyushu, Japan.
- Japanese shincha (first-flush spring green tea)
- Origin: Kagoshima on Kyushu Island, Japan
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.