This new American black tea blend combines bold flavor, rich color, & full body with hints of chocolate. This robust breakfast blend is made from our favorite strong black teas from high altitude estates in China, India and Sri Lanka. We have combined these black teas with pu'erh, an aged black tea from Yunnan China, and dark chocolate essence. This tea yields a rich, dark liquor and a warm, well-rounded flavor that takes very well to milk and even better in the form of a tea latte. The high caffeine content and robust flavor makes this the perfect tea to help kick your coffee habit!
- Our #1 top-selling tea
- Award-winning Breakfast Tea at Global Tea Championships
- More caffeine than other teas, half of coffee
- Ideal morning boost: Makes great lattes!
- Good for oral hygiene & other health benefits of pu'erh
- Satisfying, robust, dark chocolate flavor
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Tin 3.0 oz ~ 46 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Caffeine: Very High
Ingredients: black tea, pu'erh tea, calendula flowers, sunflower petals, dark chocolate flavoring
Alternatively, try our Bolder Breakfast tea sachets.
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Significantly Reduces Cholesterol
- Aids in Digestion
- Hangover Relief
Black Tea is known to banish fatigue, stimulate mental powers, and raise energy levels. It has been shown to reduce stress hormone levels and acts as a nerve sedative, frequently relieving headaches. Black tea contains a number of vitamins considered essential for maintaining health, including Carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, has antioxidant and protective properties, Vitamin B1 and Panothenic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Black Tea also contains antioxidants which may help to protect your body from the ravages of aging and environmental effects. Because they are allowed to ferment completely before drying, most black teas are especially rich in those polyphenols which have been shown to be effective against dementia in aging as well as AIDS related dementia. These compounds penetrate the blood brain barrier and have also been found to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Black tea is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can be topically applied to cuts, bruises and burns, and is famous for its sunburn relief and has been shown to have a positive effect on preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.