Our best-selling handcrafted green tea blends fine Japanese sencha and Chinese dragonwell for a smooth base with wild strawberries and rhubarb flavors for a subtle twist. Luxurious aroma and brisk, vivid flavor. Smooth like the blues. Includes 24 iced tea pouches that make a half gallon each, or about 200 servings total!
Our most popular green tea is now available in convenient iced tea pouches! This well-rounded blend of premium Japanese Sencha and high-grade Chinese Dragonwell combines to create a rich bluesy-smooth base, while wild strawberries and rhubarb flavors add a refreshing surprise. Makes the perfect gourmet iced tea!
- Smooth, sweet, grassy fruity green tea
- Full of natural antioxidants!
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 2-3 minutes in 16 oz. of 175ºF water with agitation. Remove bag and squeeze out excess.
- Top up to 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) with cold water. Serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.
Ingredients: green tea, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, strawberry & rhubarb flavoring
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.