Our best-selling handcrafted green tea blends fine Japanese sencha and Chinese dragonwell for a smooth base with wild strawberries and rhubarb flavors for a subtle twist. Luxurious aroma and brisk, vivid flavor. Smooth like the blues. Includes 24 iced tea pouches that make a half gallon each, or about 200 servings total!
Our most popular green tea is now available in convenient iced tea pouches! This well-rounded blend of premium Japanese Sencha and high-grade Chinese Dragonwell combines to create a rich bluesy-smooth base, while wild strawberries and rhubarb flavors add a refreshing surprise. It makes the perfect gourmet iced tea!
- Smooth, sweet, grassy fruity green tea
- Full of natural antioxidants!
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 2-3 minutes in 16 oz. of 175ºF water with agitation. Remove bag and squeeze out excess.
- Top up to 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) with cold water. Serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.
Ingredients: green tea, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, strawberry & rhubarb flavoring
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.