A-Grade Matcha from Yame, Japan is the highest grade of ceremonial matcha available. It is made from 100% first harvest spring tea leaves, carefully crafted into a silky smooth green tea powder, using traditional stone-mill methods perfected over many centuries. Characteristic in its intense emerald green color, this matcha has a soft and naturally sweet umami flavor. It breathes freshness into every sip. 20g Mini Tin: ~ 20 servings
We hope to absolutely delight you with our new ceremonial-grade matcha — the best matcha we have ever tasted, hands down. This pure green tea powder is ideal for traditional matcha preparation using a whisk and bowl. It has everything you would want in ceremonial matcha — Natural sweetness and soft umami in flavor, a fresh and rich aroma, and a vibrant green hue. Matcha is naturally rich in L-theanine and antioxidants, and is enjoyed by those looking to find sustained energy and calm focus. We import it in small handcrafted batches directly from Fukuoka, Japan, where it is packed fresh in sealed air-tight tins to ensure its quality.
NOTE: Upon first use, when the inner lid is popped open a puff of matcha occurs — proof of the air-tight seal. Use the outer lid to maintain maximum freshness between use.
- Grade-A Japanese Matcha
- Origin: Grown in Yame, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- 100% first harvest leaves
- Shade-grown for roughly 20 days
- Oku Midori and Yabukita tea leaf cultivars
- Stone-mill ground in the traditional method
- No sweeteners, preservatives, or coloring
- Tin 20g (0.7 oz) ~ 20 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
- Note: Does not include bowl or whisk pictured
Ingredients: ceremonial grade-A matcha green tea
Learn how to make matcha using traditional ceremonial matcha tools, or simply whisk or blend the matcha into hot or cold water, using any standard kitchen tools, and enjoy!
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.