A decadent dessert tea, to be sipped & savored. This milky oolong has a naturally sweet, fruity, creamy taste with a delicate and calming aroma that will inspire daydreams of tropical islands and hammock time. It gained a large fanbase under its former name, Coconut Milky Oolong. If you love coconut milk, macaroons, and aromatic oolongs, this is your tea. Discover this guiltless dessert - simply extraordinary!
- Premium milk oolong tea
- NEW Nut-free blend
- Oolong Origin: China
- Oolongs may aid in weight-loss
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Tin ~ 40 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
NEW Nut-free Blend Ingredients: oolong tea, coconut flavoring
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Uplifiting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free
Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried. Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unfermented green and white teas and completely fermented black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection