Indulge in the invigorating freshness of our Decaf Lemon Ginger Tea, crafted with a decaf green tea base. The young leaves of this organic green tea are sourced from China, meticulously harvested in spring and early summer. They undergo a naturally chemical-free CO2 decaffeination process which is not only environmentally friendly but also helps to retain the tea's naturally occurring antioxidants and the light flavor that's characteristic of green tea. This sustainable approach ensures a simply delightful and non-bitter decaf green tea experience.
Experience the gentle warmth of ginger as it subtly scents your brew, complemented by bright, citrus notes of lemon and rosehip that stimulate your taste buds. The addition of Lemon Verbena gives this decaf green tea a smooth, slightly cooling finish - the perfect counterpoint to the warm ginger notes.
- Organic Decaf Green Tea
- Origin: China (green tea base)
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- 15 and 50 count premium pyramid tea sachets
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Decaffeinated ~99% Caffeine-free
- Formerly known as Decaf Lemon Ginger Slimmer
- Ingredients: organic decaf green tea, organic ginger, organic lemongrass, organic rosehips, organic lemon peel, organic lemon verbena, natural lemon flavoring
Our Decaf Lemon Ginger Tea is more than a calming beverage; it's a healthful addition to your daily regimen. This decaf green tea is an excellent choice for those following a vegan, paleo, or keto diet, and those who prefer organically sourced teas. You can purchase it in a variety of sizes, from sample packs to bulk options, and also in 15 and 50 count pyramid tea sachets for a convenient brewing experience.
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.