The young leaves of this organic green tea are harvested in spring and early summer. They then go through a naturally chemical-free CO2 decaffeination process to retain their naturally-occurring antioxidants and light green tea flavor. This environmentally-friendly process results in a simply delicious and non-bitter decaffeinated green tea. Warming ginger gently greets the nose before lemon and rosehip citrus characters brighten the taste buds. Lemon Verbena gives it a smooth and slightly cooling finish.
- Organic Decaf Green Tea
- Origin: China green tea base
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Decaffeinated ~99% Caffeine-free
Ingredients: organic decaf green tea, organic ginger, organic lemongrass, organic rosehips, organic lemon peel, organic lemon verbena, natural lemon flavoring
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.