The young leaves of this organic green tea are harvested in spring and early summer. They then undergo a naturally chemical-free CO2 decaffeination process to retain their naturally-occurring antioxidants and light green tea flavor. This environmentally-friendly process results in a simply delicious and non-bitter decaffeinated green tea. Warming ginger gently greets the nose before lemon and rosehip citrus characters brighten the taste buds. Lemon Verbena gives it a smooth and slightly cooling finish.
- Organic Decaf Green Tea
- Origin: China green tea base
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Decaffeinated ~99% Caffeine-free
Ingredients: organic decaf green tea, organic ginger, organic lemongrass, organic rosehips, organic lemon peel, organic lemon verbena, natural lemon flavoring
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection