The leaves of this green tea are rolled into the shape of little pinhead pellets resembling gunpowder, hence its name. Tastes bold & lightly smoky. Higher in caffeine than most green teas (35-40 mg/8 oz serving). Commonly used by athletes to improve endurance.
The leaves of this green tea are rolled into the shape of little pinhead pellets resembling gunpowder, hence its name. Gunpowder green tea tastes bold & lightly smoky, also lending to its name. Gunpowder tea leaves stay fresh longer than any other green tea leaves due to its compressed form. Gunpowder green is higher in caffeine than most other green teas (35-40 mg/8 oz serving) and is commonly used by athletes to improve endurance over periods of 3-6 hours.
- Premium loose leaf gunpowder tea
- Origin: China
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.