This award-winning Japanese green tea grown in the southernmost tip of Japan is carefully selected to emphasize the natural floral aroma inherent in tea leaves. The cup is sweet, smooth and very approachable, making it a great introduction to sencha green tea. This new tea is amazing prepared hot, iced, and cold-brewed.
This award-winning Japanese green tea is carefully selected and processed to emphasize the natural floral aroma inherent in tea leaves. The cup is sweet, smooth and very approachable, making it a great introduction to sencha green tea. It hails from the Southernmost tip of Japan, in a terroir where it grows next to the fragrant flowers and fruits which are prevalent in its clean, bright notes and soft flavor profile. Also known as Iccha Kariban, this new tea is versatile in preparation — amazing prepared hot, iced, and cold-brewed.
- High-grade Japanese sencha tea bags
- Tea Origins: Kagoshima, Japan
- Global Tea Championships - Silver Medal
- Also known as Iccha Kariban
- Biodegradable Pyramid Tea Bags
- Caffeine: Medium
This Japanese tea is also available in loose leaf form.
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.