We're proud to offer this award-winning, delicate sencha tea with refreshing notes of orchid and lily of the valley. This unique spring tea hails from Kagoshima, the southern most island of Japan. The Iccha Kariban is like that pure hit of nectar sucked right from the blossom of the honeysuckle vine. The cup is soft & smooth with a clean finish.
We're proud to offer this award-winning, delicate sencha tea with refreshing notes of orchid and lily of the valley. This unique spring tea hails from Kagoshima, the southernmost island of Japan. The cup is soft, smooth and very easy drinking with a sweet character and clean finish, making it a great introduction to Japanese green tea. Also known as Iccha Kariban, this new tea is versatile in preparation — amazing prepared hot, iced, and cold-brewed.
- High-grade Japanese sencha tea
- Tea Origins: Kagoshima, Japan
- Global Tea Championships - Silver Medal
- Also known as Iccha Kariban
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
For your convenience, this Japanese green tea is now available in pyramid tea bags.
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.