We're proud to offer this award-winning, delicate sencha tea with refreshing notes of orchid and lily of the valley. This unique spring tea hails from Kagoshima, the southern most island of Japan. The Iccha Kariban is like that pure hit of nectar sucked right from the blossom of the honeysuckle vine. The cup is soft & smooth with a clean finish.
We're proud to offer this award-winning, delicate sencha tea with refreshing notes of orchid and lily of the valley. This unique spring tea hails from Kagoshima prefecture, on Kyushu, the southernmost island of Japan. The cup is soft, smooth, and very easy drinking with a sweet character and clean finish, making it a great introduction to Japanese green tea. Also known as Iccha Kariban, this new tea is versatile in preparation — it is amazing prepared hot, iced, and cold-brewed.
- High-grade Japanese sencha tea
- Tea Origins: Kagoshima, Japan
- Global Tea Championships - Silver Medal
- Also known as Iccha Kariban
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: green tea
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection