Our award-winning traditional “raw” sheng pu’erh is harvested from ancient tea trees in the fertile hills of Yunnan, China. The infusion produces a golden honey liquor, yielding a flavor with effervescent astringency and a gentle yet long-lasting and cleansing finish.
Our award-winning traditional “raw” sheng pu’erh is grown in Southwestern China, where ancient tea trees reside in the fertile soil of Yunnan, known as the historical birthplace of tea. The leaves are harvested in the wild, and made into pu'erh tea using the most authentic and natural sun-dried method. The infusion produces a golden honey liquor, yielding a flavor with effervescent astringency and a gentle yet long-lasting and cleansing finish. This is the same type of aged tea so poetically described in the beautiful book, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane.
Ingredients: aged green pu'erh tea
- Raw Sheng Pu'erh Tea
- Origin: China, Yunnan Province
- Award-winning Puerh at Global Tea Championships
- Traditional Green Pu'erh
- AND leaves can be re-infused 3+ times!
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 2 oz ~ 45 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 180 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.