If you’re a fan of our award-winning Wild Harvest Green Pu’erh, then this is a treat that will indulge your “raw” pu’erh passion even deeper. These NEW 2021 vintage sheng Pu’erh cakes are made from the most ancient tree in the forest where Wild Harvest Green Pu’erh grows, in a special region of Yunnan. We were so smitten by this tree that we’ve “adopted” it, and all of the new leaves it produces in a year are harvested and made into these exclusive, single-tree cakes bearing our name. Blending the leaves from the autumn and spring seasons produces a perfectly well-balanced and mouthwatering tea using the most authentic and natural sun-dried fermenting method. The age of the tree brings a depth of character that reveals layers of minerality alongside smooth floral notes of honeysuckle with hints of orchid. These cakes are of stunning visual beauty. Ready to drink now, and even better if aged in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: green pu'erh tea from a single ancient tree
- Raw Sheng Pu'erh Tea
- Origin: China, Yunnan Province
- Global Tea Championships - Silver Medal
- Traditional Green Pu'erh
- Yields over 150 servings per cake
- AND leaves can be re-infused 5+ times gongfu style
- To Steep: Break off a piece of tea from the cake (roughly 1 tsp), Steep for 1 minute using 175 degrees F water
- Caffeine: Medium
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.