You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup… Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves. Steeps up an amazing tea, both hot & iced!
You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup of jasmine tea made with organic ingredients… Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves. This steeps up amazing, both hot & iced!
- Organic Jasmine Green Tea
- Organic Green Tea Origins: China
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- AND leaves can be re-steeped 1-2 times for added value and enjoyment!
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: organic jasmine green tea
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Natural source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.