You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup… Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves. Includes 24 iced tea pouches that make a half gallon each, or about 200 servings total!
You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup. Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance of jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves.
- Organic Jasmine Green Tea
- Organic Green Tea Origins: China
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep one tea bag in 16 oz. of 175ºF water for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove and squeeze the tea bag.
- Add cold water to reach 1/2 gallon (2 quarts or 64 oz.) and serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (2 quarts, 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.
Ingredients: organic jasmine green tea
- Natural source of Antioxidants
- Uplifting, Increases Mental Focus
- Increases Metabolism
- Low in Caffeine (25 - 35 mg per cup, or 1/5 that of coffee)
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea, like all teas, is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are picked, withered, and then heated to lock in the freshness, vibrant taste, and green color. Because of this very short processing time, green tea has a higher concentration of chlorophyll, polyphenols, and antioxidants than other tea types. For this reason, green tea has earned a reputation over the past 5,000 years for its health benefits.
Polyphenols are compounds that have been linked to a host of health benefits such as bolstering immune systems and reducing the formation of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Polyphenols are found primarily in plants and notably in very high concentrations in green tea. These potent compounds are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help us live our healthiest lives possible.
Green tea is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid associated with improved mood and focus, as well as reducing stress and anxiety-like symptoms.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.