You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup… Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves. Includes 24 iced tea pouches that make a half gallon each, or about 200 servings total!
You’ll want to linger over this visually and aromatically enticing cup… Organic green tea leaves infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers. A smooth, delicate liquor is produced from these rich green tea leaves.
- Organic Jasmine Green Tea
- Organic Green Tea Origins: China
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 2-3 minutes in 16 oz. of 175ºF water with agitation. Remove bag and squeeze out excess.
- Top up to 1/2 gallon (2 quarts, 64 oz.) with cold water. Serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (2 quarts, 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.
Ingredients: organic jasmine green tea
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Aromatherapeutic, calming effects
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.