Experience the soothing and uplifting benefits of our Meditative Mind tea, a handcrafted blend of pure white tea, rosebuds, and jasmine pearls. This exquisite blend creates an aromatherapy experience that relaxes the mind and arouses the senses, making it the perfect tea to enjoy before, during, or after a stressful day. Meditative Mind brews into to a golden liquor with a very soothing fragrance, and provides a unique and calming experience.
Our beloved Meditative Mind blend is a handcrafted blend of pure Chinese white tea, rosebuds and jasmine pearls, carefully selected for their unique and soothing properties. The exotic floral scent of night-blooming Jasmine is uplifting and soothing to the soul, while the rosebuds are traditionally used to ease tension and promote relaxation. This combination works together to enhance the light, subtle flavor of the white tea leaves, which are rich in antioxidants and can provide numerous benefits, such as reducing inflammation and supporting skin health. Relax, rejuvenate and find your inner calm with this exquisite blend.
- White tea is loaded with antioxidants
- Jasmine & rosebuds help with relaxation
- White tea origin: Fujian, China
- Mind+Body white & green tea experience
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Tin ~ 15 servings
- Bulk 2.0 oz ~ 28 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- AND leaves can be re-infused 2-3 times!
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: organic white tea, organic jasmine pearls, organic rose petals
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.