Our beloved handcrafted blend of pure white tea, rosebuds & jasmine pearls creates an experience of aromatherapy that relaxes the mind and arouses the senses. Brews into a golden liquor with a very soothing fragrance. Perfect before, during, or after a stressful day.
Our beloved blend of pure Chinese white tea, rosebuds and jasmine pearls creates an experience of aromatherapy that sharpens the mind and arouses the senses. The exotic floral scent of night-blooming Jasmine is uplifting and soothing to the soul. Rosebuds are traditionally used to ease tension and stress, and can have a calming effect on the mind. This combination works together to enhance the light, subtle flavor of the white tea leaves. This tea brews into a golden liquor with a very soothing fragrance, and is perfect before, during, or after a stressful day.
- White tea is loaded with antioxidants
- Jasmine & rosebuds help with relaxation
- White tea origin: Fujian, China
- Mind+Body white & green tea experience
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Tin ~ 15 servings
- Bulk 2.0 oz ~ 28 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- AND leaves can be re-infused 2-3 times!
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: organic white tea, organic jasmine pearls, organic rose petals
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection