Soothing handcrafted white tea blend in with rosebuds & jasmine pearls in sachets. This combination works to enhance the light, subtle flavor of the white peony tea leaf base - creating the perfect remedy for a stressful day, relaxing the mind & arousing the senses.
These premium sachets contain a soothing white tea blend to sharpen the mind and arouse the senses. Rosebuds are known to ease nervous tension and have a calming effect. The exotic floral scent of night–blooming jasmine is used as an anti-depressant in herbal medicine. This combination works together to enhance the light, subtle flavor of the white peony tea leaf base - creating the perfect remedy for a stressful day.
- Premium white tea sachets
- Jasmine & rosebuds help with relaxation
- White tea origin: Fujian, China
- Biodegradable pyramid tea bags
- Serving size: 1 sachet / 16 oz water
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: organic white tea, organic jasmine pearls, organic rose petals
Alternatively, try our loose leaf Meditative Mind.
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Jasmine & Rosebuds
- Aromatherapeutic, calming effects
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.