These sought-after organic white tea buds are cultivated in the Fujian Province, near Wuyi Mountain, then hand-picked at the 1st Spring harvest of the year. The young tea buds steep into a light gold infusion, with naturally light floral notes of honeysuckle with a round body and clean aftertaste.
These sought-after organic white tea buds are cultivated in the Fujian Province, near Wuyi Mountain, then hand-picked at the 1st Spring harvest of the year. Also known as Baihao Yinzhen, the silver needles name comes from the tiny silver hairs that coat the young tea leaves. The white tea buds steep into a light gold infusion, with naturally light floral notes of honeysuckle with a round body and clean aftertaste. The L-theanine in white tea encourages an alert state of relaxation. This is a tea to be sipped and savored, and a must-try for tea connoisseurs.
- Organic Silver Needle White Tea
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1.6 oz ~ 22 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 150 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: organic white tea
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection