Tea-soned Maté Limon Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 1/2 TBS loose leaf Keep Fit finely ground
- 4 TBS canola oil, divided
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained & washed
- 3 TBS teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 cup cornstarch or arrowroot
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine shrimp and Tea-soning in a large plastic food storage bag and refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 TBS oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add red onion & garlic and sauté until slightly soft, about 3 minutes. Add Tea-soned shrimp and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and reserve.
3. Heat 2 TBS oil in wok. Add zucchini, squash, red bell pepper and corn to wok and sauté until slightly soft, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the reserved shrimp and add teriyaki sauce.
4. In a bowl, whisk cornstarch and chicken broth together add to wok; cook, stirring until mixture boils. Reduce heat and serve.
Suggested food pairing: Vintage Oolong Rice Pilaf.