A decadent dessert tea, to be sipped & savored. This milky oolong has a naturally sweet, fruity, creamy taste with a delicate and calming aroma that will inspire daydreams of tropical islands and hammock time. It gained a large fanbase under its former name, Coconut Milky Oolong. If you love coconut milk, macaroons, and aromatic oolongs, this is your tea. Discover this guiltless dessert - simply extraordinary!
- Premium milk oolong tea
- NEW Nut-free blend
- Oolong Origin: China
- Oolongs may aid in weight-loss
- Sample ~ 5 servings - NEW nut-free blend
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings - NEW nut-free blend
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings - NEW nut-free blend
- Tin ~ 40 servings - NEW nut-free blend
- Caffeine: Medium
NEW Nut-free Blend Ingredients: oolong tea, coconut flavoring
Similarly, try our Coconut Cabana tea sachets.
- Uplifiting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free
Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried. Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unfermented green and white teas and completely fermented black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.