This leak-proof stainless steel tea tumbler is ready for any adventure! Iced or hot, its double-walled insulation keeps tea fresh for hours. The ultra-fine stainless steel filter is large enough to allow for loose tea leaves of all sizes. Tumbler Capacity: 22 oz
Welcome fresh colors this season! Our leak-proof, stainless steel, tea tumbler is ready for any adventure! Its screw-down lid and large volume set it apart from our original Mountain Tea Tumbler. Iced or hot, the double-walled insulation keeps tea fresh for hours. The ultra-fine stainless steel filter is large enough to allow for loose tea leaves of all sizes. Simply add fruits or herbs for a spa water experience. This unique design is bold and functional — ready to hydrate you on every expedition!
- Named "Best Tea Infuser Travel Mug" by Epicurious
- 22 oz Loose Leaf Tea Tumbler Thermos
- New laser-etched logo for tactile accent (excludes Mustard)
- Stainless Steel Body & Infuser (18/8 304 food-grade Stainless Steel)
- Double-wall Insulated for Hot & Cold Beverages
- Stays hot for 6 hours or cold for 12 hours
- Large-volume ultra-fine infuser loose tea or spa water
- Diameter: 2.875" across (fits standard cup holders)
- Height: 10.75" tall (with the lid on)
- Hand wash with hot soapy water
- NOT Microwave-safe
- Lead-free, Cadmium-free, BPA-free
Alternatively, check out our glass Urban Tea Tumbler.
Leak-Proof & Insulated
This 22oz stainless steel tea tumbler is ready for any adventure!
Why The Tea Spot?
Infusing the Goodness
We promote health, wellness, and happiness by empowering people to make tea a part of every day – a vision that has held steadfast since our start in 2004. Our philanthropic company meets the challenges of modern life with the botanical goodness of tea.
Our handcrafted whole leaf teas and modern Steepware® designs make your daily tea practice seamless and fun. We break down all barriers to premium tea, making it easy to steep throughout the day and fuel your adventures. For tea lovers, by tea lovers.
We give 10% of all profits in-kind to cancer survivors and wellness programs. Inspired by our founder, a cancer fighter drawn to tea for its reputed health benefits during her recovery, we’ve donated more than 1 million cups of tea to date. #10percentforwellness