Imported direct from Shizuoka, Japan, this antioxidant-rich tea is naturally packed with L-theanine, which promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. While this is perfect for traditional matcha preparation, it is also tasty in green tea lattes & smoothies. At such a great price, it's sure to become a staple in your kitchen!
Our matcha is imported in small batches direct from Shizuoka, Japan, to ensure its freshness. This pure green tea powder is perfect for traditional matcha preparation, as done in the Japanese tea ceremony. Alternatively, it can be cold brewed by simply adding a spoonful to a water bottle and shaking it up. This antioxidant-rich tea is naturally packed with L-theanine, providing sustained energy and a calm focus. Matcha is tasty in green tea lattes & green tea smoothies, and will become a staple in your kitchen at such a great price!
- High-grade Japanese matcha
- Origin: tencha from Shizuoka, Japan
- No sweeteners, preservatives, or coloring
- Mini Tin 1 oz ~ 28 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 450 servings
- Ceremonial Grade, Mini Tin 0.7 oz ~ 20 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
Learn how to make matcha using traditional ceremonial matcha tools, or simply whisk or blend it into hot or cold water, using any standard kitchen tools, and enjoy!
- Great source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.