Experience the delicate blend of handcrafted white tea and sensuous apricot-smelling osmanthus blossoms with our Natural Glow tea. Sourced from an unadulterated, mountainous corner of Guangxi Province, next to Yunnan Province and Vietnam, this high-altitude region is at the forefront of organic farming in China. Our tea is made from large-leaf white tea from the Da Bai Hao cultivar, grown on a 150-acre high-altitude terraced tea garden using traditional sustainable farming methods and fastidious production. Our team cultivates, harvests, and processes the tea on-site to ensure the purity of the end product, and we source our osmanthus flowers from the stunningly beautiful Guilin region of Guangxi Province, rich in limestone and named "Forest of Sweet Osmanthus." Elevate your tea-drinking experience with Natural Glow, a luxurious blend of the finest white tea and fragrant osmanthus blossoms.
- Organic loose leaf white tea
- Premium white tea blend
- Origin: Guangxi, China
- No flavorings
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 2.0 oz ~ 28 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic
Ingredients: organic white tea, osmanthus flowers
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
- Aromatherapeutic, calming effects
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.