We have found the perfectly balanced 2nd flush Organic Darjeeling fresh, full leaf single garden tea from the Selim Hill Estate in West Bengal, India. The amber liquor rests gently on the palate while delivering bright sweet muscatel notes expected from a premium darjeeling.
- Certified Organic Darjeeling Tea
- Origin: West Bengal, India
- Grade: FTGFOP1 (Fine Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe, 1st grade)
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 3.0 oz ~ 40 servings
- Bulk 1 LB ~ 220 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic, Kosher-certified facility
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: organic black tea
Plant-Based Sachet Material:
Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Darjeeling Darling - The Champagne of teas meets the king of bubbly
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Black Tea is known to banish fatigue, stimulate mental powers, and raise energy levels. It has been shown to reduce stress hormone levels and acts as a nerve sedative, frequently relieving headaches. Black tea contains a number of vitamins considered essential for maintaining health, including Carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, has antioxidant and protective properties, Vitamin B1 and Panothenic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Black Tea also contains antioxidants which may help to protect your body from the ravages of aging and environmental effects. Because they are allowed to ferment completely before drying, most black teas are especially rich in those polyphenols which have been shown to be effective against dementia in aging as well as AIDS related dementia. These compounds penetrate the blood brain barrier and have also been found to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Black tea is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can be topically applied to cuts, bruises and burns, and is famous for its sunburn relief and has been shown to have a positive effect on preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection