These pure white tea leaves from Guangxi, China, steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance. Buyer beware: You may find yourself in a zen state of wakeful relaxation after just one cup.
100% Organic White Tea
These pure white tea leaves steep into a delicate light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart a light buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance. Legend has it that Buddhist monks trained monkeys to harvest the leaves from the top of wild tea trees. However, today the term Monkey-Picked refers to the highest quality "top shelf" tea.
- 100% Organic White Tea
- Single-estate premium white tea
- Origin: China, Guangxi Region
- Same white tea in Natural Glow tea
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1.2 oz ~ 16 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- Caffeine: Low
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.