These pure white tea leaves from Guangxi, China, steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance. Buyer beware: You may find yourself in a zen state of wakeful relaxation after just one cup.
100% Organic White Tea
Indulge in the taste and smooth texture of this delicate white tea, which steeps into a light-yellow liquor and delivers a light buttery sweetness with a subtle apricot fragrance. According to legend, Buddhist monks once trained monkeys to harvest the leaves from the top of wild tea trees. Today, "Monkey-Picked" refers to the highest quality "top shelf" tea. Elevate your tea-drinking experience with our premium white tea leaves, perfect for any time of day. Shop now and experience the finest white tea leaves available.
- 100% Organic White Tea
- Single-estate premium white tea
- Origin: China, Guangxi Region
- Same white tea in Natural Glow tea
- Sample ~ 5 servings
- Bulk 1.2 oz ~ 16 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Organic
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: organic white tea
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried. The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.