This is a downy, early spring green tea, naturally scented with beautiful white magnolia flowers. Sweet Magnolia Green is made from the Fuding Da Hao cultivar, which is the same cultivar grown for Silver Needles white tea. It is cultivated in the craggy, coastal Fujian Province region of Fuding, China, famous for its fine white teas. This terroir imparts a diverse array of flavors from seabreeze to floral. The base tea is then taken to Guangxi province where it is naturally scented with freshly picked magnolia flowers. The process uses two layers of flowers between which a layer of tea is sandwiched. The delicate green tea thus absorbs the rich, sweet and powerful magnolia fragrance, and develops flavor dimensions ranging from deep plum fruit to light citrus. This tea won the Gold Medal at the 2017 World Tea Championship.
Ingredients: magnolia-scented green tea, jasmine flowers
- Award-winning Green Tea at Global Tea Championships
- Origin: China, Fujian Province
- Bulk 1/4 LB ~ 50 servings
- Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
- Caffeine: Medium
Similarly, enjoy our Sweet Magnolia Green pyramid tea bags.
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Very Low in caffeine
- Calorie-free, Fat-free
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants, and has been known to fight viruses and slow aging. Green tea aids in weight loss, reduces "bad" cholesterol, boosts the immune system, and is also associated with the prevention of cancer. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics. It even looks fresh and healthy! Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. Green tea shows fat-burning properties beyond those explained by its caffeine content.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.