Gin & Ginger Tonic
The gin & tonic, a thirst quenching classic for summer entertaining. Try spicing up this traditional cocktail with a splash of ginger. Our Organic Ginger tea will ease the mind and body after a hard day’s work, while still giving a bit of a zip.
1 ½ oz. – Gin
2 oz. – Ginger tea (pre-brewed and chilled)
Splash of Cranberry Juice
1) Brew and chill the Ginger Tea ahead of time
a. Scoop 1 tsp. of Organic Ginger Tea into a paper filter or infuser
b. Add 212° boiling water
c. Steep for 3-5 minutes
d. Remove tea leaves and store in the refrigerator until cool
2) Prepare a glass with ice
3) Pour 1 ½ oz. of gin of the ice
4) Add 2 oz. ginger tea
5) Slowly pour tonic water to desire amount
6) Add a splash of cranberry juice
7) Squeeze a slice of lime into glass
9) Garnish with lime and enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you really like ginger, muddle fresh ginger with a squeeze of lime and add that to your drink, yum!