Taking the Climber’s High to New Heights
Climber’s High Tea + Chia Seed Pudding = The ULTIMATE MORNING BOOST
If you’re looking for a delicious way to wake up while getting your Omegas, this is the recipe for you. It is super simple and easy to take with you on-the-go.
1 cup – Climber’s High Tea
4 tablespoons – Chia Seeds
6 tablespoons – Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
2-4 teaspoons – Maple Syrup (add to desired taste)
Pinch of Cinnamon for garnish
1) Brew Climber’s High Tea
*Pro Tip: Brew the Climber’s High tea ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
That way the tea will be cool when you add it to the chia seeds, preventing the
seeds from being heated.
a. Scoop 1 tsp. of Climber’s High into a paper filter or infuser
b. Add 212° boiling water
c. Steep for 3-5 minutes
d. Remove tea leaves and store in the refrigerator until cool
2) In a 16 oz. mason jar add chia seeds (the jar works really well for mixing and storage)
3) Then pour 1 cup (8 oz.) of the cooled Climber’s High tea over top
4) Add almond milk and maple syrup
5) Stir until the mixture is smooth and there are no clumps of chia seeds
6) Place mixture in the refrigerator to set for about 2 hours
7) After 2 hrs. the chia seeds will have absorbed the liquid and created a pudding
*for best results store overnight in the refrigerator for a thick creamy pudding
8) Spoon out desired amount and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and ta-da
a delicious energy-packed breakfast!