Rip Van Wrinkle
Earlier this week I spoke with an adorable woman who had purchased some of our tea. She called inquiring about a recipe for an at-home face mask she saw on Dr. Oz. (In case you don’t remember, we love Dr. Oz for recommending our Tuffy Tea Steeper, among many other reasons!)
The recipe is an anti aging remedy intended to rejuvenate the face for more youthful skin. My only edit to the borrowed recipe is to clarify that the white tea is steeped. (Part of her confusion was in which form to add the white tea.)
Dr. Oz White Tea Face Mask (Borrowed from DrOZfans.com and slightly modified)
1. Place ¼ cup green tea powder in a bowl
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
3. Add 1-2 tablespoons white tea (after tea has been steeped)
4. Leave the face mask on for 10-15 minutes
5. Rinse face off and follow with a moisturizer
Though Dr. Oz did not give exact measurements, this is a good starting point. If you want to thicken it up, add more green tea powder. If you want to make it thinner, add more lemon juice and white tea.
I have yet to try this, but I’m looking forward to it when I do. An anti aging remedy made from tea? Yes, please!
Cheers to fresh faces. :)