Our new 22 oz Cold Brew Sport Bottle offers sustainability without compromise. Made of Eastman TRITAN™, a durable BPA-free material with over 50% recycled content, the bottle has a soft-touch exterior, making it easy to grip when you’re on the move. Designed to fit in bike bottle cages and cup holders alike. The lid has a no-drip, rubberized, flip-top spout - easy to open and ergonomic. It’s even easy to sip from while wearing a mask. And we’ve designed the infuser in this cold brew bottle with the same precision stainless steel as in all our high-end STEEPWARE®, so you can cold brew any tea without fail. Affordable, practical, fun to use, and easy on the eyes, The Cold Brew Sport Bottle has quickly become the staff favorite for daily exercise hydration.
This reusable tea infuser bottle allows you to make healthy hydration part of your daily routine. Just add more water throughout the day for added cold brew infusions and value. Bonus Tip: Cold-brewed tea doesn't get bitter or oversteeped — just simply smooth, tasty, & refreshing!
- 22 oz bottle made from TRITAN™
- Stainless steel tea infuser (18/8 304 food-grade Stainless Steel)
- Soft rubber-coated flip-spout for sipping
- Height: 8.5" tall
- Base Diameter: 2.875" wide (fits standard cup holders & bike cages)
- Dishwasher-safe (Top Rack)
- Fits standard cup holders & bike bottle cages
- Works great with most green, white & oolong teas. Check out our list of Best Cold Brew Teas
How to Cold Brew with the Sport Bottle:
- Place 1 tsp of loose leaf tea in the infuser
- Screw the infuser onto the lid
- Fill the bottle with water (& ice if you'd like)
- Screw the lid on & shake to mix the water with the leaves
- Wait 10 minutes, flip the spout, & enjoy!
For more info on cold brewing tea, download our free e-book DIY Cold Brew Tea Lifestyle Guide.