Nothing could be easier, or faster, to prep: just combine loose leaf tea with fresh, filtered water and let the leaves infuse. But don’t stress about timing! Unlike hot brewing, steeping time is flexible and very forgiving for cold brew tea. Heat is what brings out the tannic, bitter flavors in tea. When you cold brew, your tea will always be smooth. You can leave your tea on the countertop (for ambient-temperature tea) or chill it in the refrigerator. Then strain into serving glasses, and you have fantastic iced tea! This collection presents our favorite social happy hour refreshers.
- 6 pouches of loose leaf tea: 15 grams each
- Net tea wt: 3.17 oz
- 8 Immortals Oolong: an exquisite hand-harvested oolong with complex floral and sweet woody notes
- Japanese Orchid Sencha: delicate sencha tea with refreshing notes of orchid and lily of the valley
- Meditative Mind: a blend of pure white tea, rosebuds & jasmine pearls that relaxes the mind
- Peach on Earth: a jade-style oolong with hints of lilac
- Venus Rising*: organic PMS Tea licorice root, lady’s mantle, red raspberry, and fennel
- Women's Wisdom*: tea formulated to support women going through menopause with notes of lemongrass and sage
- Steeping Guide & Tasting Notes included
- Teaware pictured not included
- Gift-ready box!
*Certified Organic by the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection