Cold brewing tea is a convenient and easy way to make fresh and flavorful tea, right in your fridge! Once your cold brew is ready, you can serve it right away or strain it and continue to store it in the fridge. It will be fresh for up to three days. This collection includes our top-selling classic teas for cold brewing.
Our favorites for cold brewing range from the most classic upscale Ceylon black iced teas to our favorite family-friendly caffeine-free blends. We also include two flavorful green teas for you to discover how deliciously easy they are to cold brew.
- 6 pouches of loose leaf tea: 15 grams each
- Net tea wt: 3.17 oz
- Boulder Blues: green tea blend with wild strawberry & rhubarb flavoring
- Jasmine Petals*: organic green tea infused with the fragrance from jasmine flowers
- Mango Tango: black tea, mallow flowers, marigolds, mango & passionfruit flavoring
- Ceylon Orange Pekoe: bold black tea from Lumbini Estate, Sri Lanka
- Blood Orange Smoothie: fruity vanilla red rooibos blend
- Hibiscus Cucumber*: hydrating organic hibiscus petals mixed with hints of citrusy lime and cooling cucumber
- Steeping Guide & Tasting Notes included
- Teaware pictured not included
- Gift-ready box!
*Certified Organic by the Colorado Department of Agriculture
Check out the Craft Cold Brew Kit and Ladies' Happy Hour Sampler as well!