Check out our new and updated Mocktail Kit for Dry January!
When you decide to hit the pause button on alcohol in the New Year, you’re not alone. Millions of people worldwide partake in “Dry January,” a new, healthy lifestyle trend that can help you find better sleep and focus, restart your digestion, boost your hydration and immune system, reduce inflammation and bloating, and lower blood pressure . While many use this time as a way to reset after the holidays, numerous benefits can come from this mini New Year’s resolution.
This collection of six organic teas is specially curated for cold brewing delicious gourmet teas on their own or in the delicious alcohol-free mocktail recipes included in your gift box. Makes 30 servings.
**Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.**
- 6 pouches of organic loose leaf tea: 5 servings each
- Immunity*: nighttime herbal immune support tea with natural sources of vitamins and polyphenol antioxidants.
- Hibiscus Petals*: flower petals open into a deep red herbal infusion that delivers a tart and exotic flavor reminiscent of fresh cranberries.
- Monkey Picked White*: pure white tea leaves from Guangxi, China, steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance.
- Sencha*: The emperor of green tea. Subtly balanced, sweet & salty, with a flavor reminiscent of fresh-cut grass & seaweed.
- Assam*: This esteemed amber brew is a smooth, sweet, and sophisticated black tea
- Ginger*: Plump bits of dried ginger root steep into a strikingly spicy and aromatic brew
- Dry January Mocktail recipes included
- Teaware pictured not included
- Gift-ready box!
*Certified Organic by the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection