We’re thrilled and honored about our growing list of award-winning teas from the Global Tea Championships, which allows us to highlight the amazing farmers and tea masters we partner with to craft each of them. Beyond single-origin teas, other award-winning teas include our signature in-house blends that are developed with botanicals, herbs, and roots from all over the world, then micro-batch blended and handcrafted by us here in Boulder, Colorado.
- Silver Medal 2019, Category: Loose Pu’erh Tea
- Silver Medal 2019, Category: Green Steamed Bagged
- Silver Medal 2018, Category: Aged/Baked Oolong
- Gold Medal 2018, Category: Small Batch Iced Tea Flavored Pu-erh
- Silver Medal 2018, Category: Bagged Pu-erh/Dark Flavored
- Gold Medal 2018, Category: Small Batch Iced Tea Flavored Rooibos
- Bronze Medal 2017, Category: Hot Tea, Detox Blends
- “People’s Choice” winner in the Herbal Tea category at the World Tea Expo 2018
- Gold Medal 2017, Category: Hot Tea, Blended Green
- 2nd place 2013, Category: Iced Tea Class, Instant – Herbal
Tea tasting can be very subjective, but we tend to be confident that we have an award-winning tea on our hands when it starts to gain traction with our diverse set of customers throughout the US and Canada. Some teas really stand out, gaining loving reviews from both long-time tea-drinking fans and newbies — these are the true crowd-pleasers. Then when we also receive a positive review from the official judges at the Global Tea Championships, we’re ecstatic to share the good news with our customers and collaborating tea masters. It’s validating and confirms our growing hunch that we have the best teas you can find online.
Learn more about the tea masters and diverse terroirs behind our Award-winning Green Teas — they couldn’t be more unique in crafting style, appearance, and flavor.
In addition, we couldn’t be more proud of our Founder, Maria Uspenski, for winning the 2017 World Tea Awards for Best Tea Health Advocate, the same year she launched her book, Cancer Hates Tea.